Friday, October 07, 2005

Looking for a housemate...

Jenny found a house to buy, so I'm in the process of finding a roommate from now until at least June 1 of next year. Possibly longer, if I get a job around here, or if I have to finish thesis work, etc. Believe me, it's an interesting game. I had two people come and look at the place last night, and they were both very nice. Unfortunately, I'm not sure either will work. One only needs the place until Mid-January, and the other just might not be a good fit. I placed another ad to Craig's List and I've responded to another post there this morning. It's only the seventh so I don't feel like I have to take the first person to respond to me. After all, I'll have to live with this person for the next 7 months.

If I can't find anyone, I guess I'll have to start looking for efficiencies or 1 br apts in the area. I really don't want to do that at all. I like it here. So, anyone know anyone who is looking for housing in the Twin Cities area, I have a bedroom available at my place! My only hardcore requirement is that the person be a non-smoker as I'm hugely allergic to cig. smoke.

Bleah.

No comments: