Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Stuff to do, and stuff done.

The job offer is a go, but I don't have it in the mail yet. I'm waiting for their HR people to finish up. Monday ended up taking my car in to get new brakes, a new muffler clip (so that it's not just banging around under the car threatening to fall off), and an oil change/tire rotation. Uber dinero spent, but now car is set to make it through the winter. I'd love to buy a new one this summer when all the end of model year sales happen, but what's the point? I have no garage - why put a new car out in the elements? My car works just fine, I just want a new one. The garage problem also limits me in terms of buying my motorcycle. I can't just store it in the grass here...I'll have to get serious about house hunting I guess. Something with a nice big garage.

In other news I have to consolidate my school loans. Anyone know anything about that? I have a few pamplets and a few places that have sent me offers...but, bleh. I know nothing of it. I should look into that today.

I should also finish cleaning today, and perhaps eat lunch. Not sure I feel like it though. It's hot and I'm still vaguely tired. Don't know what the tiredness is all about though. I think I've been getting enough sleep and I have not the stress level I used to. Hm, maybe I need stress? Nah. I think I'm just used to it.

No comments: