Friday, December 08, 2006

Bummed.

I hate it when I think something will happen, and then it doesn't, and then I'm disappointed. Even when the something wasn't concrete. Now I'm all depressed and I can't figure out if I have the right to be cranky or not. Maybe I was supposed to so something else, but should I have had to? I don't know. After all, there was nothing concrete. It's like being depressed and cranky cause the weatherman said it might snow and then it doesn't.

I need to learn not to get my hopes up. I need to remember my mantra of, don't expect it to happen and you won't be disappointed. Be happy when it does happen, but don't count on it.

I'm going to go back to working...lot to do today, and try to force myself to be in a better frame of mind. Maybe if I just forget it and think positive thoughts I'll go back to being in a good mood?

I'm hungry.

No comments: