Monday, September 02, 2002

Found a new use for this page as well, Music Reviews!!!!

I went to the show at the Quest in Minneapolis this past friday night. Five bands. Subnormal, Hook Echo, Skywynd, Down and Above and Sunset Black. Awesome show. Great times! I had such a good time there! First local show here in Minneapolis and I have to say, I was not disappointed. All the bands put on a great show, and I got two new CD's. Sunset Black released there CD that night, and Down and Above and officially released theirs the week before, but I couldn't get to that show, so it was new to me too. I didn't have time yet to listen to them all the way through, I don't have my CD player up and running yet, because of the move, but as soon as I do, I'll let everyone know how they are! The first band, Subnormal, had great stage presence. The oldest OLDEST member is 18. They are on their way up! I'm getting their CD too, they are mailing to me cause they sold out. I have to say though, that my fav. part of the night was when Down and Above played. So much energy! We (my friend Chris and I) were in the second row, right up there, and got to see and feel and be part of it all! I can't wait to see them again!

On another note, I'm all moved in to the new apartment now. Still have organizing to do, and school starts really really soon. I get to read Engineering and the Mind's Eye! Doesn't that sound like a heart stopper? Literally! I still have to buy most of my books, and get the phone and cable modem hooked up at the apt. and other such wonderful stuff...but I'm ready to begin again I think. Until later-enjoy September!

No comments: