Monday, February 17, 2003

It's Almost two weeks after my last entry. I'm still sore. I went skiing yesterday and had a collision with one of the people I was skiing with. Oops, we're both ok from what I know of, just sore. I hope she's not to mad at me, I was falling and so kinda out of control. My bottom is bruised. I love sitting on hard campus chairs when it's not fun to sit.
I'm going climbing tonight again, like normal for a monday night and then I'm going to go play broom ball. The team needs me, or something. We have to have 2 girls to play for the team every week cause we're a coed team. So I have that going on. I have a lot to do for school too. I want a break now, not in a month. I suppose I should go eat some lunch or something. I'm going to go find some pads for broomball. My elbow is still sore from two weeks ago too. Oh well. More later.

No comments: