Monday, March 03, 2003

Again with the waiting a long time to post. Not my fault though, I have been busy. I am climbing 3-5 days a week, getting in shape takes time and energy. I'm skiing more often, and going this weekend in fact. I'm also getting overwhelmed with school. I can't believe how much work this semester is, I thought it would be a sort of slack-off one. Not so much! I have Rhet, which is much reading and writing, and Water Management, which is way more work that it's 3 credit designator. I dont' know how it's legal to make it that many credits--it should be worth at least 5. Ecology isn't so bad, and neither is Safety Engineering. Senior design is picking up in the work load, and I sitll have my IDL class that I haven't started. I'm asking for an extension today.

An update from last time, I'm not playing broom ball anymore, I don't have time for yet another sport and they have enough women. Besides, it's fun, but not my cup of tea, I'd play hockey, but not that. I'm still bruised all over from various things, but no big bruises on my posterior anymore. The one from skiing finally went away. Maybe I'll get a new one this weekend ;) Hopefully not though.

Next week thursday is the down and above/sue generis show at St. Thomas. I can't wait for that one, and I'm trying to get everyone I know to go! There is also the annual Boiled in Lead show at 1st Ave on St. Patrick's Day. I'll have to see who wants to go with me for that one, but I'm not sure who will want to. Chris, maybe, he's always up for a good show, and maybe Will, and we'll see who else. It's a 21+ show though, so yeah. Rachel would go, but she'll be gone having fun without me, while I work all spring break. Well, not ALL of spring break. Renae and Graham are coming up maybe that last few days, so I'll chill with them and have fun, and there is always climbing and movie nights.

Ok, I should, **should** go do homework now. A neverending pasttime, but I have to get at it.

No comments: