Friday, March 14, 2003

Excitement abounds!

Today is a great day. I woke up tired, and didn't want to move around much. I got to work and worked for three hours. Then, the email came! Rachel had dates and times for our plane tickets to England!!!!! I responded what times worked for me, and hten she went and booked them. It's official, we're headed to England. From there it's to Scotland and Ireland. We'll be backpacking, and staying in hostels. Carrying everything we bring with us on our backs. Easy to move from one point to another. we'll each pack a day pack to go sight seeing, and take a bigger pack for the actual stuff. I'm going to need to pack a carryon bag for stuff, empty here, fill it with goodies there. We'll be going from May 20-June 5. It will be so much fun! I can't wait. I have to get a lot of stuff in order before that. There is the FE and all my clases, and finding out what we want to DO when we are there, and all that. I have to get a passport yet, and an international student card. Oh, so much to do! I can't wait.

Went to see Sue Generis and DNA last night with Chris. It was great! The show rocked! Sue Generis rocked out harder than I've seen them do before, the energy was just on! I danced my bottom off. Then after a short break, dna came on, and did EVERYTHING--in chronilogical order. That was something to see and hear. The energy! WOW, I couldn't believe it. I had Ian's mike stand right in front of me, so I had to be careful with my dancing as to not hit him in the mouth, and/or knock it over. I was good, there was no knocking over of the mic. I am sore today thought, way to much dancing. Still, I wouldn't have missed it. I got dna's new two song sampler, featuring a dance remix of Dirge, and their knew one, Another Day. The new one rocks, and well, Dirge the dance remix is great too, funny, dancy, and just---it suits. You have to hear it. They are selling the CD's for $3. Worth it, believe me!

It's spring break now, I'm heading climbing tonight, and then the weekend. DOn't know what is going on there yet. I hope something fun. THen it's a week of work, and fun. I have to do some homework, but we'll see what it is that I do. Renae and Graham are coming Wed., Jenni will be here til then, Erin will be back Thurs or Friday, and Lance and Will should be around all week, so I'll manage to keep busy. Chris will be here with Jenny, and Rachel is gone all week. I don' t know what is all going to occur, but I bet whatever does will be interesting and fun. Oh, and Renae, I have a suprise for you when you get here!

For now, have a good weekend/week, and I'll write when I can!

No comments: