Tuesday, May 06, 2003

It's Almost Over!!!

Well, It's tuesday of the last week of class,and I've managed to not go insane. Crazy...yes. Am I stressed to the max?...yes. But I am not going insane. This is a good thing. I have exaclty two weeks til I board a plane and head to the UK for two weeks. I am really excited! We still don't know what we are doing when, or even have places to stay booked, but that is besides the point. We can do that next week.

I have a million and 10 things left to do and I'm freaking out about it. Today, I took off work early to come to school to do a presentation with some people, well-put it together in power point, and I find out they have already done most of it. I'm not complaining that they took the initiative to do it, but they could have told me, so I didn't get here so early. Now I have no homework here to work on and it's driving me batty. Oh well.. I had more to say when I started writing this, but I don't know where the thoughts went. I'll figure that out later.

No comments: