Sunday, October 05, 2003

Home..working...bound???

That's where I was all weekend. Doing homework. I seem to have lot of it, but at least I go the stuff for the beginning of the week done. I still have to buy a scale and protractor for my surveying and mapping class, and I still have to memorize the map for Anthro, besides all the other studying in that class I have to do, but it's coming along. Now if only I could get the rest of the stuff I told myself I would get done, done. I STILL have to redo my resume, and I have to email the lady about a Masters, and I need to apply to some jobs.

Right now, I am not really wanting to do any of it. Oh, don't worry it will all get done, but I want to just, I don't know, take a trip, or something. I think I'm getting senioritis. Scratch that, I already have it, badly. I wonder if there is a pill you can take to make it go away, or a magic remedy. I prefer those. Something that doesnt involve me being bored with my classes and not really caring. I'll get the work done, and it will be good work. I'll even enjoy bits of it (like Self Defence) but. I really don't feel like being here right now. I'm sure the feeling will go away. Eh, I think I need to cut myself off of fantasy books and etc. They are bad for my head. Make me want to be out having adventures, taking on the world and saving it, learning new talents. Not stuck here in the city doing same old, same old all the time.

No comments: