Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Busy busy

I thought when I finished school things would calm down. After all, I wasn't doing homework all night long, working as many hours as I could, and doing homework. Apparently not though. I seem to have less hours in the day, not more. Some of it is my fault. I need to designate days where I stay home and work on things there. I keep going out and having fun. I've picked up golf again with a vengence, and even bought new clubs this weekend. I've started climbing again, though grant it...I could do more. I'm doing moring aerobics/spin classes before work. This week is odd though as I have training Wed/Thurs all day on campus. Back to school. :)

After work is golfing, or canning foods with Karin (lately anyway), or any number of other random things. This week I went to Trevor's softball game last night, golfing tonight, wednesday I'm setting aside to clean, Thursday I am going to the Fair - and that's a post for a different day..., and Friday either happy hour or to makeovers or to some yet unannounced third thing. Or all three. I never get to read anymore :(

I've been working at my job for a month. It's starting to become easier. Not necessarily the material I do, but understanding what they want me to do. As I get into my routine, I'm sure hours will open up here or there. I miss chilling with all my friends whenever I want. It does suck when you get up at 5, because the nights all of a sudden are so much shorter. (Or they should be if you want to be somewhat aware of what is going on at work.)

I'm taking a personal holiday over Labor Day weekend to go to Door County. Hopefully that is nice and relaxing.

No comments: