Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New Look

I got bored with the old look of this blog. I thought a new look might help me renew my posting consistancy.

Also, I think I'm fighting an infection. So far today I have drank 1.5 gallons of water, and my goal is 2 gallons before I leave work in less than 2 hrs. I'm hoping that if I drown said infection, I'll not get sick(er), and will not have to take antibiotics. I do not want to be sick for the Holiday, I have not been sick now in a very long time, and I'm liking this. Thus, I'll continue to drown my body in water. Of course, this has necessitate many, many, many trips to the ladies today. One every 15 minutes is not really an exageration. I try to stretch that to once/30 mintues, but...eep. Such is the cost of staying healthy, I guess.

No comments: