Friday, July 06, 2007

On Adventure:

Life is an adventure, right? Some days are more than others. Don't get me wrong...any day in my imagination is a huge adventure. You never know who you'll be, what world you will be in,etc.

This past Tuesday, the Super Saturn gave me a scare. A coworker and I went out to lunch. We tired to go out for Nepali food, but the place we were going to go was closed. No worries, let's try another. We go back to car... Nothing happens. I try the key over and over and over, but no luck. I was so worried I'd broken something vital.

I had the car towed. Trevor was our Knight in Shining Spyder, and took us back to work. Saturn called later in the day, I had a very deaded battery. I got the car back on Thursday AM.

In other news, work progresses on the story I'm writing. I have finished Chapter one. I will post this, and begin chapter two. Should you like to read it, drop me a line.

Also, I'm drinking rather a lot of margaritas tonight. And watching Family Guy. I cleaned earlier. Is that a lame Friday night? I hope not :)

No comments: