Thursday, April 02, 2009

Sick

This whole being sick thing - does NOT agree w/the training schedule. I'm doing the Crazy Legs Classic w/ Karin on April 25th weekend. This means I should be running at least 3 times a week...have I been this last week? NO! I've walked twice, and climbed once, but no running. Why? Because I'm sick. The achey, stuffy head, sore throat kind of sick. The worst part is I have had no day I can take a sick day for this kind of sick. I would have in a heart beat if I had no meetings (b/c I am rather not happy to be feeling this way and want to sleep and get better). Unfortunately I had a meeting each day that was a 'miss only if you are dying, near death, or so contagious everyone will hate you' type). Therefore, to work I went, and by the end of the day, a serious workout was not going to happen.

Tonight I took the night off of working out. Did some training with the boys (see their site) and made dinner. Now, I think I'm to bed!

No comments: