Thursday, July 23, 2009

5 minute break

OOF! Who knew cleaning to my old 'cleaning mix' of music could be such a good workout!? When I'm not scrub scrub scrubbing the floors or the counter or the sink or the bathroom or putting things away, I'm grooving to Blue Man Group, Cake, Beck, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, and a rash of techno! I'm thinking this is a better workout than I got at the Y earlier. Good thing too! I need to get back on the workout and eating right bandwagon. Naughty self found a side path that was far to interesting not to tred...involving eating out and vacation...but I will get back on! Starting with shaking my bottom and scrubbing that toilet - the one right there, that I'm staring at and not cleaning as I take my five minute break from cleaning.

Our new patio door is in and stained. Because everything was out of the way for that to be installed, I got a good mopping of the dining room floor just now. That is why I'm so darned sweaty! Feels good, though, and I'm looking forward to my nice refreshing beverage when I'm all done with this!

No comments: