Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Race Complete

I have finished my rollerblade marathon in one piece. This is a good thing, as the last time I did it I cracked a tailbone and injured both my elbows bloody! I finished in 2 minutes slower than the last time (4 years ago, and I was 4 years younger and skating 3 times a week!) 1:49:21. This is not too bad, but I can do better!

There is a rollerblade marathon in Baxter, MN June 12, 2010 that I am considering! Also the Dome marathon, but I think I'd do the half for that, b/c it's hard going in circles that long! Next year the NSIM is on the day after our golf banquet. Selfishly I'd like to move it back a week (the banquet) so I can skate the race. We'll have to see.

Today I'm not too sore, but I am sick. I don't know why, but i seem to have a very sore throat, and also some tummy ailments. I'll finish my work and then take some sick time....if I have time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

L has a list of races for next year. Mostly MN one WI and 2 in Canada. I know he is planning on Dome, NS, and St. Paul. Let me know when your life slows down enough to go to the Y.

Anonymous said...

L has a list of races for next year. Mostly MN one WI and 2 in Canada. I know he is planning on Dome, NS, and St. Paul. Let me know when your life slows down enough to go to the Y.

Tricia said...

Soon! Soon to the Y! After this week, probably this weekend for sure. Will give to you the call!