Monday, November 16, 2009

Studying Marathon Complete

I have completed my studying marathon. My test has been taking, preliminary results show I have passed. Sunday I didn't know what to do! It was time to study, but there was no need! I could have read a book, but that was like studying - even a fun book...it was just to soon. (don't worry, I'm over that now).

I didn't clean, I didn't do work; I played a video game and watched football. Yup. I was a lazy bum. I did go to the climbing gym and climb the walls for a few hours. My hands and arms are now very sore. But work? Nope. I don't get another day like that until....Christmas break? Don't know. Felt weird, but good all the same.

This week is grind week at work, and I have to start pulling my house back into some semblance of order. We're hosting Thanksgiving, so must to have the house and foods ready to go! Gives me something to work towards...though at least I don't need to be staying at work an extra hour every day and studying all weekend anymore.

1 comment: