Monday, December 07, 2009

Tis the Season!

Tis the season of Christmas, and I find myself with an over-abundance of holiday cheer. I very much desire a Christmas tree, decorations about the house, warm cookies and hot cocoa. Yes, today I officially began 'hot cocoa' season with a lovely cup whilst at work. Today is <20 F our, and tomorrow and Wednesday we are expecting snow. A true early winter blizzard and walloping, if one believed CNN, which I don't. After all, CNN has become a sensationalist news entertainment channel/website/organization anyway. I don't doubt some areas will have a nice blizzard though, and I certainly wouldn't mind the beginning of snow season.

Tomorrow, hopefully before the snow flies, the Window Guys will be coming to finish the install of our front window (read fixing a factory oops), and installing two others. I certainly hope they finish the front window tomorrow, because then I can pick out a christmas tree and make w/ the decorating!

I am trying to decide what has caused this plethora of good cheer and good will towards my fellow man (most of them, anway). I think part of it has to do with finishing my CIH exam, but also, I think I'm just due for a non-bah, humbug type of year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need someone to watch Christmas movies or sing carols with let me know--EV

Karin said...

CNN was apparently correct on the winter blizzard. 18" of snow got dumped on us!