Monday, January 11, 2010

Week 2...

New Year's resolutions are so easy when you are not doing them.  I've never really been a fan.  I make them, but I don't go all out to complete them... I mean, they are usually things one should be doing anyway, so why should I have to resolve to do them and start on a specific day?  (Especially eating more ice cream, worked on that one this weekend!)

Still, the premise of a fresh start when you've 'oopsed' on a goal is a good one. With that in mind, I made my resolutions to cook more at home, go to the Y mroe, eat more icecream (favorite resolution) etc.  I've been really enjoying to cooking, and have another set of recipes ready to go in my head, just have to get the groceries.  I am headed to the Y tonight, much easier when it's not sub-zero out.  And yes, I have had ice cream, eating a giant bowl of home-made mint chip this weekend to finish off the batch.  I think I'll try to make pomegranate sorbet next....

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Resolution - yard can't happen yet, overed in snow!

Jennifer said...

Uh... homemade ice cream? Share?

Tricia said...

Of course I will share! Do you want to eat it or the recipe to make it? You need an ice cream maker...