Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Hello,
Welcome to Whimsical Doodles. I have never had the patience for a web page before, and I will try to post often on this one. I envision this page as a place for me to publish some of my own poetry, including the piece from which this page gets its name. Also, if others would like to publish their poetry or short works on this page, I'm thinking that could be fun too. It will also be a place where I review movies I've seen or books I've read, or others do those things and I just place them on the web. Eventually I'll have comments and links and all those wonderful things, but I have to teach myself HTML first. Pictures would be fun too...The sky is really the limit. Speaking of limiting.... I think I'm going to try to limit the personal ranting and raving I do on this blog, I will probably have a separate more private one for personal rants, but I'm not promising anything. Later posts will include information about who I am, and about those people who would like to publish on my blog. Well that's all for now, I hope everyone enjoys this first attempt at a web page of mine ;)
Later

No comments: