Tuesday, June 25, 2002

YAY!!!!!!!
I have comments, see everyone, I made a comments section…Please make comments, which is what this little link is for. Slowly but surely this is turning into a better blog. Well, the hour is late and the morning comes early…so I leave you with this poem, the namesake of this entire endeavor…

Whimsical Doodles

I doodle words on my paper
Thoughts floating around and through me
Coherency non-existent
Ideas seen as whispering dreams

No idea is ever complete
Changing their shape whimsically
Sometimes they float on the ceiling
The run, play, and dance so softly

I try to trap them, to catch them
Butterfly desires and hopes
But on their wings they avoid me
They laugh at my thought catching ropes

I doodle words on my paper
Drawings of my ideas and thoughts
Creative sketches of feelings
A few words and ideas that I caught
-Tricia, 2002

No comments: