Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Hi again!
Well, another day, another entry, and changes too. I added my friend Chad's web site, Chad's Utopia as a link. It's really cool, and I recommend a visit. If you didn't notice I also have my friends' (Katie and Nate) pages too as links, and I have added a literary criticism link and a movie database (thanks Katie for the literary criticism link, I got it from your page). If anyone can think of other links to add to my page, please let me know. I did send out an email to some people (I hope I didn't miss anyone, but I'm sure I did) to let them know that the page was operational, but if you are reading this, you are here (Boy, can I state the obvious) and so please tell anyone you think would be interested in this page about it. That's all for now...

No comments: