Wednesday, November 13, 2002

I am overwhelmed, the enormity of my homework situation is making me go nutz! I can't believe how busy senior year is. I want out, "out damn spot" of this hell that is my college life...It will be better soon, I'll keep saying that. Saying it'll get better soon is like saying I'll get to it later...reassuring even though I know there is not a chance in hell!

It's not so bad as all that though, and I don't "look like a wet weekend" ...but I would very much like a nap, a good nights sleep, and food in my belly...not necessarily in that order.

I have so much to do, I can only do frivoulous and fun things, like pace, and sing, and write poetry--adding on to the entry on the 7th, it seemed like a good start, and blog...because I liek to write and this is peaceful. Do you think it would be insane for me to change my major to English or something now?!?! We'll see!

No comments: