Friday, November 01, 2002

HEHE Happy Day after Halloween! I'm here again to tell you that I ate WAY to much candy last night! There was a bowl of candy and it was calling my name, and I was drawn to it, again and again, and my sweet tooth took over and there was much rejoicing...for a while. Then my tummy felt funny and I wanted regular food to calm it down cause I had eaten sooooooo much sugar. I think my blood-sugar levels were about .35 or higher, way past the legal point I tell you! I wasn't safe to think or act in a calm fashion last night...that and I was tired. Mix those two together and you have a recipe for disaster! Good thing though, I eventually went to bed and slept it off and I'm all better now. I'm not even suger hung over. Although the sight of candy right now is much disliked! I brought a normal healthy Bologna sandwich to work today, and I'm going to eat that. (Someone--no names mentioned, was evil and brought in their extra trick-o-treat candy to work, and it's trying to call my name, but I'm turning a deaf ear to it, and so far --excpet for some milk duds cause they are expecially nummy--I have been sucessful) It's pretty cold out, which is yucky cause I wanted so much to be able to play in the lawn with a frisbee or a football or something tonight...but I'll deal.

Tomorrow night is the first hockey game, and I'm so excited...and to make it even better...dna is playing after the game, and they are the last band to go on, so I'll be all happy to go see them rock the place over at Mr. Patom's with two unsigned touring bands, Cringe from Columbus, OH and Bobaflex from Huntington, WV. I have never heard either of those two, and I'll probably miss most of their sets from the hockey game, but it's still cool to support unsigned touring bands. Check out show information at dna's show page, and check out the dna's main page for more info on them if you haven't heard them yet, (or even if you have, I'm pretty sure they don't mind repeat visitors). I'm hoping Katie or someone will be willing to go with me, or that Chris is going, cause he's usually up for a show. I don't mind going by myself, I've just never been to the place and dont' want to get lost and not make it in time for the gig.

Well, I'd best be doing some work at work...since work is where I am. Gotta love a job where you can blog and hype your fav. local band while getting paid, right?

No comments: