Thursday, October 31, 2002

Happy halloween !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just learned that the other HTML tags worked in blogger, man...I'm going to be having some fun now! I am so EXCITED that it is Halloween, it's my favorite holiday. I really enjoy candy, and seeing littles all dressed up cute, and having a good excuse to do something drastic to myself. I did just that, but I'm not saying what til after halloween is over, cause I am enjoying the shock value this has:) It's gotten some funny looks so far...heheheh. Tomorrow is November first Ok, I realize DUH, what with it being the 31st today, but that is not my point! Anyway, I can't believe that it is november already! What the heck...Where is the time goingSo..first home hockey game for me this weekend, I'm going saturday. I can't wait, I love hockey games. I am still not sure if I'll dress up for the game or not...I think I'll not wear a costume. Well, that's all for now. Talk to you oogily-boogilies later!

No comments: