Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Well, I have a midterm I should be studying for, but as usual-other things distracted me. So here I am blogging when I should be studying and I think I've sorta studied myself out (bad thing for this early in the semester) so I can justify this break. It's really dumb to have 4 tests and call them midterms. It sort of defeats the purpose of the prefix "mid" don't you think? I do. After I finish this dumb test tonight, which I am sure I'm going to do bad on and then I'm going to dislike myself for not trying harder when I don't have time to try harder on this class cause of all the other classes and work...sheesh,(back to what I was saying) after I finish this dumb test I'm going to sit infront of the TV and veg for a few hours. Not that I have time to, I mean I have a programming assignment due tomorrow and two assignments for work due tomorrow...Yuck. I also have to finish a project for my other job by thursday sometime...I think I may pull the work at one job for the other job trick. I'll be able to do it, but It is going to take for figgin ever to make that many excel files. Oh well. (going to take a lot of disk space too, sheesh). I will code when I get home and answer as many of the questions as I can for a bit, and then I'll watch tv and answer questions again, and then I'll finish the questions fro the work late at night, and then tomorrow I'll to the other work thing that night...or something. I need a laptop desperately. I want to do my work while watching tv, not exiled in my computer room! But if, and that's a big IF, I do get another computer, it will be another desktop cause I need the computing power of one, and I can't afford both. Ah, the woes of life!

No comments: