Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Blogger is weird...Stupid Error 503...anyway

INCUBUS ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who didn't know I went to incubus this weekend. Hometown Hero opened, and they had an ok show...But I spent most of their show trying not to get knocked down in the mash pits that kept erupting all around me. I wanted to do some mashing, but that was rediculous!! Then there was a really really really long break between the shows so that the light guys to could climb onto their little places and let us watch them do it,...I was hoping one would fall, no such luck *hey they had safety lines, I'm not COMPLETELY evil and mean* While we were waiting the crowd of younglings around us (ps I went with Katie and it was great fun) became really annoying and without manners and began crowding and groping and I had to get a little bitchy at one guy and hip-check him away from me. OH well. Once Incubus took the stage, all hell broke loose and after about 1 song we were like we need to move, so we did, and found a great place to watch the rest of the show! I got a really cool shirt, though it's cheaper online, oh well...mine's got battle damage (nothing visible, but I know it's there). That's all for now as I have a midterm tomorrow. ttyl:)

No comments: