Monday, October 28, 2002

I got an email back from the bank, they were remarkably nice considering the tone of voice I used with them...I got 90 dollars back but they are still keeping 60. I suppose it is fair. But grrr. I didn't need to spend 60 dollars on something like that. I still need to go to the bank, i should really do that today, I may, and I may not I'm not sure. I'm kinda all set to do homework right now, and I would hate to ruin that vibe with something so silly as running to the bank to add money to my account. Of course, silly things like turning on and off lights to suit the level of light my eyes crave seems to be doing the same thing--ruining the homework vibe. I really do have a lot go get done tonight. I have a few emails to send and all my Deform to do, and I have to study for watershed engineering, cause I have a test in there on thursday and I have to get somethings ready for the test next week tuesday. I have design stuff for two classes to do at some point.

I took a test today in my Transport engineering and boy was it a bitch. It was way to long, and I know I didn't do very well on it. Maybe a 50 percent. I just hope that everyone else did as bad as they think they did in there, so that the curve is nice. I hear though that last year they had the same problem with this professor. Makes me want to rethink the class I'm taking with him next semester, Water Management Engineering. I can't not take it though, unfortunately. I still have to go finalize my schedule. I am not sure about one of the classes I was going to take now. I will still take it, I'm just not sure I'll have people in there with me. There are a few like that. Oh well, I'm a big girl I don't need to know someone in the class to take it, that is too high school for me. It's nice cause you can study with someone and work on things that way, but yeah~whatever. I think I'm going to do some of that emailing and homework before the feeling leaves.

No comments: