Monday, October 07, 2002

Well, what to say? Blogger has been friggin annoying lately with it's Error 503. Anyone who blogs and sees that knows what I mean, sometimes it doesn't matter and your stuff gets posted...sometimes you are screwed. I have a limnology test friday, and homework due tuesday wed and thursday...lots of it to be precise. I also have shows to watch and things to do :) I can't do homework all the time! I have been feeling really active lately. I went running a few times this weekend and I plan on keeping up with it, and doing some climbing and some weight lifting, if I ever get a break from the homework! I mean, what do Profs. Think? That we use every hour of the day going to class and doing homework, with no time to eat or sleep or watch TV or go out with friends or be active? I THINK NOT! I am all about my senior slide this year! I have meetings to keep and things to do, and I'm going to do them with the least amount of work necessary to be happy! I want good grades and a good job, but I think that the internships and such that I get will be more important than a silly A- ro B+...or the difference between them. Grades are a measure of our ability to conform to a system, figure out what a prof wants, and deliver, without making to much of a fuss and getting in hot water. I'm good at fussing, and I like hot water. It's great for baths, and hot tubs...and hot tubs are great for other things, like getting bad knots out of the back that are caused by fussing. So see, it's all connected.

On another note, My wrist hurts and I have no idea why, maybe I was boxing the wall in my sleep. I will have to go see if I did damage at all. Later!

No comments: