Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Today is the last day of my being overwhelmed. I have had so much to do and I didn't have time to even blog.! Can you believe it? Although, many other people are in this same position, so I can see where this would be normal... From Monday morning at 7 AM til Tuesdasy nighta t 11:30 I had only a 2 hr nap. Consequently I'm getting sick I think. Grrr. Oh well. I'll live. And, it's soon to be thanksgiving! Yippee, all the yummy food I can eat. I have big meals on TH./F/Sun...Saturday will be a "get that food away from me" day I think. I'm going to go climbing with Erin while we're home, Friday sometime,.

It's my parents 35th Wedding anniversary this weekend too, so I have to find them something. What am I going to get them, no bloody clue. I have an idea, but incase they decide to come here and read this, I'll keep it to myself. If you have any suggestions, leave a comment. I am really struggling.

Well, I'm tired, and I have one more test to study for. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: