Monday, December 02, 2002

Happy Day back to school after thanksgiving break!Well...Ok, let's pretend you don't have to go to school, or at least take classes when you are at school. Then Happy Monday. Ooh, and also--

Happy 2 weeks and 2 days till the opening of Lord of the Rings II: The Two Towers!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see that movie. It's in the middle of finals week for me, which means of course that I'm going to have to either wait til the end of finals week to see it, so be like. I don't care and go anyway. We'll see what happens. I would really like to see it opening night. Maybe that will happen, I don't know ;-)

I had a great weekend. It was really nice to be home and not have to worry about school, or getting up insanely early, or having to go to work. Ooh, and I ate way to much, but that is ok too. I went out to the bars and played darts. Darts are way to much fun I have decided. I am going to play them more often!

Finals are just around the corner. This should bother me, but hey...it doesn't. I'm beyond caring for at least a week. Besides, I have other projects that are do between now and the 13th. Nice that the last day of classes is Friday the 13th. That just doesn't bode well for finals taking. I can't believe Christmas is in three weeks from Wed. What the heck?!?!? I want one more week. THen again...maybe not. I'd rather have 2 hectic weeks and finals than three hectic weeks and finals, don't you agree?

No comments: