Monday, December 16, 2002

Well, I'm about 95% done with my new look for this page. I promised a new look, or some new colors, and I decided that since the other template I was using was being incredibly dumb, I would get a new one. After about an hour of struggling with this new one, I figured out how it worked. (yeah, my HTML is pretty rudimentary, but I am good at trial and error!). I am still playing with background color, and link color, but this is the look! Take my new poll, I changed the guestbook a bit, take the time to leave me a note there about whatever! I had a great weekend at the shows. I will update everyone on that later. Like anything that I start, lyrics, poems, stories (anything but homework) the page updates are going to occupy my time til I get it the way I want it. And, since I have the time right now, I'm going to go back to that. More later!

No comments: