Thursday, December 12, 2002

Woo hoo! It's the last day of classes tomorrow. I can't believe it. I thought this day would never come, and here it is! I can't wait for next Sunday, I will be done with finals then too. As of today all my official homework is turned in, so for the first time in months...i don' t have some huge project sitting on directly in front of me, waiting to pounce and ruin my sleeping. I took a nap today, woke up to blog and check my email, and I fully intend on going right back to bed when I'm done with blogging. I have to go to work tomorrow and to my LAST TWO CLASSES and then after work Rachel, Jenny and I are going to go work out!

I started working out again...wow, I had forgotten how much it hurts to lift weights (two days after the lifting). Then this weekend, there are a few great shows. There are more than this I'm sure, but these are the ones that I'm attending...Friday night-Toys for Tots charity show at the Quest. Playing are Skywind, Cringe, Down and Above, and Passing Thru on the main stage, and Black Flood Diesel, Lifelike, Ten Dark Years, Slighted and Wayne Kile in the Ascot Room. Saturday night-Banehinge, Sound and Fury, Down and Above, and Passing Thru at Cabooze Sunday-The Gaels at the Dubliner. So I that to keep me busy along with Christmas shopping, and baking, and studying for finals, and the projects due next week that I refuse to think about now. Today I'm all about pulling my covers over my eyes, and shouting, can't see it, it's not there! AND, I'll have a distraction for finals week as well....(wow this part has lots and lots of links. I challenge you to visit them all...)

I will be going to Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, opening night,Wed of next week, at 8PM. I saw the WB special on it, and taped it, and I have read the book at least 3 times in the last year now. I am so excited for this movie. I saw some things I am not sure I'm going to like that are changes from the book in the little teaser special, and I heard one thing about the movie and a certain Faramir...but I will not say what--for two reasons. 1)I don't think it's true and I don't think the source is reliable and 2) people would kill me if I said anything cause I didn't want to know this, and I don't think that anyone really wants details...they want to see it for themselves. So I'll see it in LESS than a week, and I'll let everyone know at that time if what I knew ahead of time actually came to pass....

So for now, I'm going to finish checking my email, and then I'm goign to get clean and go to bed...Yay for tonight!

No comments: