Thursday, January 15, 2004

School...again...

This weekend is kind of a paradox. I'm going home to see Katie, who has returned from London and all the other places she has been, and i'm going home to have a Graduation Party. yet...I'm still in school. This confuses me. I have finished my undergrad and am taking classes between that and my Grad degree. I don't feel like I really finished though, since my 'break' between them will be this summer, and that's normal for any school break. I still have to put in my application for my masters. One of my fellow undergrad-mates is also getting his Masters in the same program...but he's getting a masters of science and I'm getting a Masters of Public Health. I often wonder if I shouldn't get the masters of science instead...I still don't know. I'm sure I can start, and then switch. Bleah!

**side note** Dorene at work makes excellent caramel. I have had two, and I should stop now. Probably I will eat another**

The party this weekend, Saturday, will be great fun. It's mostly relatives, though Katie and Chris may stop in for a bit. I just feel weird being the centre of attention. I mean--I know I did well, I know I deserve it, but...I feel almost like I should wait til I accomplish the Masters first. Oh well, I'm gonna have fun.

**other side note** I have been smelling burned toast, and melted butter for a while. Maybe some one made popcorn or burned bread, but I don't think it's popcorn...the smell (for some reason) is making me hungry...**

Well, I am still considering changing my weblog about, getting rid of my other one, but I have to find the time first.


Update on New Year's Resolutions
1. Still flossing daily, or almost daily. Only miss one day a week-if that.
2. I'm still surviving til next year.

No comments: