Monday, December 20, 2004

Ding-Dong, the Witch is Dead!

Last night I watched The Wizard of Oz on tv. I finished my christmas cards, well, most of them, and then played some Champions of Norath with Katie. It was really odd not having a million bits of homework to finish up, or any homework at all. Yes, school is gone. (But why is the school gone you ask? Because it is a vile thing that makes even the most intellegent people tired, grumpy, and sick in the last two weeks). I have been a very bad girl, not posting at all since Thanksgiving, and I can't really say that I had too much to do. Ok, I did have final papers and final projects and all that, but I could have found a minute here or there to post. Bad Self!

Anyway, an update. Jenny A. is back in town, so I have been chillin w/ her and Katie. Last weekend we went out to the new club in S. St. Paul called Valentino's. Had a good time, but I was SORE from all the dancing. This tells the self that the self is out of shape. Really, really out of shape. This weekend I did most of the rest of my x-mas shopping, and Jenny, Katie and I had a movie marathon. We watched El Mariachi, Desparado, and Once Upon a Time in Mexico. I have to say, I liked El Mariachi best. Still, it was good fun. I went running on Saturday at the St. Paul Gym, it felt really good to be out and about at the gym again. I am going to go again tonight. I am climbing (for the first time in about 2 months) on Wed. I think I'm going to start going to the "rollerdome" soon as well. This sitting around with no physical activity is going to stop. (Even though it wasn't exactly on purpose, with school and all).

I can't believe that this coming Saturday is the day of Christmas. It doesn't feel like winter yet. We've had a few cold days, but no real snow. Today we have ice. About 1/4 inch of it. It all ice rained and covered everything, and I'm sitting at home working today becuase I didn't want to be out in it. I may go to work in the afternoon, or I may continue to work from home. We'll see. I'm going to go to GB for the holidays leaving Thursday, and I will probably head back there for New Years. We'll see.

Ok, so this is also a lame post, but it's something. I probably don't have any readers left. I'm going to go work on (yet) another blog. Later


No comments: