Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Pink, or Blue?

No, I’m not having a baby. I’m trying to pick a color for my new bedroom. I get to pick the paint color and it is quite the decision. Katie and I think the bedrooms should match, and probably the Landlord would agree with that, so we’re in the process of narrowing it down. We have it narrowed to a classical color, that will look good with beige carpet and dark woodwork…perhaps a vintage rose or something. Otherwise, the rest of the place is being repainted a khaki color. We’ll see how it looks when they’re done. Katie and I are still not sure of the move in date…and there is lots to do before hand. I would like to go through my clothes and find out what I can give to Goodwill. I have papers and such that need sorting, and the ‘attic stuff’ that accumulates and noone ever really knows what it is or what it’s for.

Did I mention the homework I’ll be doing in the meantime? No? It’s probably too scary a story for this late at night. I will have to leave it for another time. Right now I think I’ll have some tea and get ready for bed.

No comments: