Thursday, July 28, 2005

Today's the Day!

I am going to pick up my new futon today! I'm so excited. It's a wood framed, forest green mattress - innerspring, not just foam - and it has a warrenty and everything. This isn't your run-of-the-mill Target futon. Nope, this one comes from Sleep Comforts, a most excellent store. It's setting me back quite a bit monetarily, but I think it will be worth it. There will now be more than one place to sit down in the living room. Well, two if you count both my la-z-boy and my wicker rocker. I have the end tables set the prerequisite 82 and 3/4 inches apart so as to accomadate the length, and I've moved the coffee table to the side for ease of placement. I have to go buy a sheet set to cover this thing now so that it doesn't get too dirty. Then poof! Instant living room. It will even match the green in the 'bricks' of our fireplace. Wow, it's almost like I planned this. (Mostly, I got the green to match my plants. How lame am I?) Jenny's dad will be loaning us the use of his truck (and probably his muscles) to get it into the house. Whee, I can't wait til 6:30 tonight!

No comments: