Saturday, September 10, 2005

Just one week left

I have one week until I do my second inline marathon. The Northshore Inline Marathon is set for next saturday (so by now I'd be done) at 7:30 AM. Of course, since you don't do loops, that means loading a bus no later than 6:30 AM in order to reach the starting point for the 7:30 start. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm just a trifle scared as well. Part of me is convinced that I'm not in the same shape I was last year, which means I'll so worse, and then I'll be grumpy. Hell, just to finish two years in a row will be an accomplishment in my book. I just finished rotating my wheels and cleaning and oiling my bearings in preparation for said race. My hands feel milky soft now from the cleanser and oil. Hehe, I also smell like citrus cleaner.

I'm house sitting again this weekend. So nice, as it has decided to turn hot, and this house has A/C. I'm very medicated, watching the puppies requires oodles of allergy meds during the ragweed season, but they are fun too. We went for a walk this afternoon, first Addy and I for a half hour and then Dylan and I for about 15 minutes. He is a puppy, and still learning the finess of walking. Mostly he jumps at the leash. By the last five minutes he was doing really good, so I decided to end on a high note.

Tonight Katie and I are going to chill. I'll do homework tomorrow!

No comments: