Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back to School

Here we go, back to school again. I started my two at-school classes today, but haven't yet looked at the content of my online class. I know I should, but I think that is a project for after dinner. I just finished rollerblading, and it was one of the least rewarding experiences I have had in the sport in awhile. I probably did 10 miles, and it took me a whole hour (very slow for me), and the whole time I was doing it nothing felt right. I think I will have to rotate and clean my wheels tonight and give it another go tomorrow. On the drive back from the trail my car turned off its cruise control by itself (maybe it felt ignored if I wasn't pushing the pedal) and then did the random gages-going-to-zero-and-then-resetting-themselves-trick (she really likes that one). I am about to eat some pizza and hopefully make my grumpyness go away. And then I'll take a shower and make my smelliness go away. And then I'll get into the grind of schoolwork. Doesn't that sound like barrels of fun? I think I'll make some tea too.

This weekend was really cool. Karin and I went to Door County and did much winery tours. I came back with a case of wine. All different sorts. I am excited to drink them as well - I got a cool toy to keep the wine fresh. It is called a vacuvin and it pulls the air out of the bottle to keep the wine fresh with it's specially designed 'cork'.

I am thining th ebeginning of this semester will be a breeze, and the end will suck. Personally I am a bit afraid of what might happen. More on that later. I haven't posted pictures in a while, maybe I'll get around to that later tonight as well.

No comments: