Saturday, February 25, 2006

A slight change to the formula


So, I did it, the hairs have been cut. I meant to post this earlier, but the bloody website didn't want to load the pictures. It's not all that short, more the length it was in New Zealand, but I have stopped Getting it stuck beneath me when I sleep, or in my backpack straps, or behind me in the chair during class. Also, it doesn't snarl as much. Whee.


The day I had it cut, I had her straighten it. It turned out way better than when I straightened it myself. It looked like I really did have straight hairs. I look so different, but it was fun and I think I'll probably buy myself a straightening iron. That night we had our anti-valentine's day party, so many of our friends got to see me with straight hairs. Many people didn't recognize me.



Here is the cake from said party. I love the ice-cream cake. Yum. We stabbed the hearts (you know you watch too much Buffy when...) And managed to make the cake into small enough sections to feed the 25 or more people at our house. We had anti-love music playing in the background. It was great.

Now I'm trying to decide if I want to pay the money to get metalic highlights in my hair. I was thinking copper, bronze and gold...and maybe silver if they have them :) Not a whole lot of them, just a few streaks. I thikn it would be fun. Highlights are expensive though, so I think I'll hold off a few months (or at least through the job interviews that are (hopefully) just around the corner.

No comments: