Saturday, May 05, 2007

Already a whirlwind weekend!

It's 10:30 on a Saturday night. What are you doing? I'm sitting at the desk in my office, posting to Craig's List the apartment I just moved out of, and blogging. How cool am I? Not very, apparently.

This weekend has been a whirlwind already! Friday right after work Trevor and I drove to visit my cousins in the Madison area. I have a 9 month old baby cousin, and was able to play with him all this morning. Whee! Baby fix! Then this afternoon we drove to Wollersheim Winery for the spring case club tasting, and bought a case of wine. We then drove back here. Now it's even later, and I'm almost ready for bed.

Tomorrow we're going to check out some bedroom furniture, unpack some more, and perhaps install the dishwasher! Slowly, the house comes together.

No comments: