Monday, September 24, 2007

A wonderful, wet weekend.

Wet? You ask. It was lovely. Well, yes...Friday through Sunday were. Thursday on the other hand was a monsoon. We had water again, and Saturday Trev and my dad determined the source of the water to be the plugged down-spouts outside my house. So they worked at unplugging them. They also found water in the smaller downstairs bedroom (the one right next to the understair storage.) We are now frantically trying to dry that carpet.

Otherwise the weekend was lovely. Mom and I shopped most of Saturday, getting outfits for her, and shirts for me and also some really cute new shoes for me that I have nothing to wear with. Seriously. I loved the shoes so I bought them, and now I have to go shopping to find something to match them.

Friday and Saturday night Mom, Dad, Trev and I played Sheepshead. I made some dumb mistakes as I haven't played in a while, but it was really fun. Sunday we went to brunch and then Mom and Dad headed home. So...Trev and I headed to Redwing on our motorcycles with our climbing gear in the saddlebags. We met Karin and Nate there, and climbed until almost 7 before heading back home. We got home in the dark, so now my nice bike is covered in bugs. Oh well. It was great fun and if the weather holds, we'll probably go again this coming weekend.

No comments: