Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Christmas-y Stuff

Oof. Yes, oof. I could be Very Minnesotan and say Uff-da but 1. I'm not Minnesotan, and 2. I have no idea how to spell it. Still, it's been a long day no matter how you say/spell it. Work was crazy busy and I sat at my own desk for a grand total of 10 minutes today. Yup. I checked Voice Mail, looked about my desk, and went home at the end of the day.

Last night I put lights on the tree and my decorations. Trev still needs to put on his (he is doing this now). Tonight when I got home from work I helped put up our outside Christmas lights. BRRRRRRRRRR. They look GREAT though. A pick when I get my camera working again.

We're doing secret santa at work, so I had to find and wrap a white elephant present and also I am making gluten free lasagna in the slow cooker for our pot luck tomorrow.

I am very tired, but I still have to pack for GB and wrap presents for the fam, and also finish up w/ the lasagna. It's smells very good and I desire to eat it now, but must refrain myself. Perhaps later I will have the yummy yummy iced cream.

No comments: