Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Knitting!

I need to get some knitting done. As some people who may look at this website before X-mas...may look at this website before x-mas, I cannot specify 2 of my projects to complete. However, I will have some extra time to do the knitting in. I have been...strongly encouraged...to take vacation the week of the 22nd and 29th. So I will have those two weeks to knit. Grant it, many of the knitting projects need to be done by the 24th and 25th respectively....which is why this will be interesting. I think I have the supplies...I think I understand my patterns....Each project should be relatively fast.....ish...(eep!)

I might even finish my not quite never ending afghan, and my sweater, and a hat, scarf, and mitten combo for myself, and perhaps start another sweater. We'll see.

No comments: