Tuesday, August 20, 2002

I am such a bad girl. I just realized the last time I wrote was a whole two weeks ago. Bad me. I had a lot to say, I think I just didn't say it because It was such a busy time for me. I went to the dells to visit friends, and had friends here visiting me, and went on a boat ride, and went home, all in the last two weeks. I am still busy, and I don't plan on becoming un-busy. Where's the fun in that? I know, being bored and sleeping has it's place, but it's time for action. Actually all the action is being forced on me. I am helping my cousin move in Madison next weekend, and then the following weekend I'm moving myself. Then school starts, and the major rants for this site will begin :)

This weekend was awesome, and interesting, and SPONTANEOUS. Ok, the going home was planned for a long time, but I cut my hair, and went out with friends...and that was pretty spontaneous. The friends chillin, not the hair. I knew I wanted that done. Katie and I played Baulder's Gate on PS2...when the damn thing would work. We are so kicking the games ass...though we had to start over cause our other saved game disappeared. But that's ok, we changed charecters, now I'm the elf chick and kicking some ass with burning hands and such--while Katie shows the world who is boss as a dwarf who can majorly kill the baddies. The charecters are even getting along fairly well...for a dwarf and an elf. So far, we haven't killed each other too much...though we each have blow ourselves up with dynamite a few times. It's a cool game.

But i'm getting tired. I'll talk more later.

No comments: