Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Well, I am supposed to write about what I did over the last month so here it is:
At home:
Slept a bunch. I hung out with Katie all the time wich was super cool. We finished our game of Baulder's Gate on PS2 and then worked on our Baulder's Gate 2 game on PC. I saw the family a bunch over the few days around Christmas time. For New Years Katie and I went to Hinterland Brewery to listen to Scotty play, and then we met Joe and went back to my place, nothing exciting happened. I went climbing twice and Rachel was up for the last weekend.

Here:
Working mostly. I can't believe I've been back and working for a week and a half. At the PCA mostly, but I did put in about 5 hrs at the helpline (ooh five hours) I know I know (I'm actually typing this from the helpline cause I can't seem to find any other time to make entries). I have a busy week. I worked from 8-8 on Monday and Wed. Tuesday I went out, Thursday I'm going out, though where and with who I'm not yet certain. Friday I'm going out, Saturday I'm going out, and Sunday I'm not sure again. Monday is a holiday and so I don't have to go to work (yay!!!) and then Tuesday is the first day of class :(

I have been climbing a lot more lately. I'm really excited. I liked climbing before this year, but I lost my climbing group, so until just now I haven't really been doing that much. But I'm back at it, and have been building up my hand strength and getting better. Erin climbs now, so I can climb with her when we're both in GB and around here otherwise.

Spring semester starts on Tuesday, in some ways I'm not ready for it, but in others...it's time. I have a year left, and I'd rather just like to start. There are only 15 weeks in this semseter, and I forsee it going very very fast. I have 4 classes that I'm going to be in, and two that I don't have to actually go to, but I have to finish. I have three jobs for sure that are going to occupy a lot of time, and people to see and concerts to go too. I am going to be one busy Tricia! That is it for now, I have to leave work and go get the cleaning done at home, and then go to THE BED!

Sweet Dreams

No comments: