Friday, January 31, 2003

Well, two weeks of school are now complete! Time flies. I have more homework that is nice to give at this point in the semester and 90 percent of it comes from Nieber's class! The dork! You'd think he'd realize that he is not the only prof we have. I can't believe how much time he's making us put into lab and homework for his class. Then ontop of that, I have a rhetoric class which wants a bunch of writing to happen. Ecology had reading to do, and so does safety. Senior design is just loads of work. I don't care though. I have a life for once this semester, well I did last semester too, but it was mostly just a weekend life, and this life is an all the time life, and I'm not giving it up!


So two weeks is a short amount of time, but with everything that has happened, I feel like it's mid-semester already! Here's to crazy lives, I'll sleep when I'm dead!

No comments: