Friday, August 01, 2003

American Wedding???

Odd that this particular movie is coming out the weekend I go shopping for the first bridesmaid dress I will ever have:) I am standing up in my Friends' (Jenni and Chad) wedding. The color is Indigo-sweet color-and that is all we know now...until tomorrow when we will go down to David's Bridal to see what we can see. Katie and Jenny are goign to be in town all weekend. It will be a blast. I have seen the previews for said movie above. I know nothing as crazy and silly and comedic will happen at Jenni's wedding...well, maybe, but hardly as out-of-scale as I'm sure will happen in that wedding. We (the bridesmaids) will try to keep everyone in line (just call the three older of us Jenni's Angesl, and Natasha is our sidekick?!?--or perhaps our Bosley) It will be a weekend full of great times :)

No comments: