Monday, August 11, 2003

On rabbit holes

Ever fell down one? I feel like I have this summer...but taht is a different story. There are bunnies that live outside my apartment, and while they don't make holes where I can fall into them (Maybe I haven't fallen down one, in which case I would like to try, thank you very much!) but they do hop everywhere. They like to hop out infront of my car and then they taunt me by hopping down the middle of our alley in front of me, just fast enough to escape my idling forward car. They are cute buggers, I just wish they would learn the benifits of looking both ways before crossing some pavement.

Speaking of alternate realities, I played Knights of the Old Republic this weekend. I didn't get very far, but it is a great game! I wonder if they have it for PC?, Speaking of PC. Mine tried to die/blowup/become unuseful this week. I fixed it, but I thinking I may get a few new parts for it. We'll see. specially if there is a KOTOR for PC. I'd need a few better things to make it go :D

Jenni was over for friday night and saturday, that's when the game was played. We also went climbing on saturday--her first time in a while, and she had fun. I'm glad! I am going tonight, as usual, and maybe rollerblading as well. I need to get goign on long distances if I'm going to blade a marathon in a month.

No comments: