Friday, August 15, 2003

Weekend Fun!

I'm not going to be getting any sleep this weekend! I was out last night, got home and into bed by 2:30, then tonight I'm going camping in the Dells, and then tomorrow I'm in Milwaukee for a wedding, and then either there or back at the dells for the night, and then Sunday I have to move things. Sheesh- I hope I get a nap at some point!

The cable modem guy is coming later today. I hope that he can get it working this time! Then I'll be able to blog and update my webpage and all that from home. Until then, no weekend access...but I don't have time to go online this weekend anyway.

I sometimes wonder why I've picked up so many "extreme" sports lately. Ones that are prone to providing bruises! Rollerblading, Climbing...and now waterskiing. I have a beautiful bruise on my upper thighs where the little handle bar thing whacked me as I fell-but I did manage to stand up this time (for a grand total for about 6 seconds). It's already turning pretty colors, I can't wait to see it in a few days (another thing to explain while wearing shorts...)

I'm off soon here to go enjoy my weekend, have a good one!

No comments: