Friday, August 29, 2003

It's a beautiful day!

...Finally! It's been so hot lately, and today it's finally cool. I know it's not that cold, but it actually feels it. It's 64 right now, and I was chilled walking into work. So much nicer feeling than sweating whilst doing nothing. It's supposed to stay cool through the weekend, which is a nice switch from the last few labor day weekends we have had. (it is, of course, because I don't have to do a major move this weekend.)

Labor day-the weekend before school. I think I'll be doing a lot of stuffs. Katie is coming into town tonight, and we get to chill together all weekend. Jenny may join us, I'm not sure. At some point I'm going out somewhere with Mark and Karin --I know, real specific, but nothing is planned as of yet. It's Mark's last weekend in MN before leaving on his road trip, so I have to do the chill and party time with him a bit too. At some point I'm getting to the MN State Fair. The only real thing I have planned is Sunday, at 11:30 is the official checkout at our old apartment. Monday is a day off from work AND school, which I will probably spend sleeping and organizing my house and myself. Tuesday is the first day of classes. I'll write more about THAT later.

I bought a DVD player yesterday, and I like it, but I am having some sound quality issues and I can't decide if it's the DVD I bought or not. I still have Mark's DVD player at my house, so I'm going to try the DVD in his player and see if I can find out if it's the DVD (LotR-Fellowship of the Ring, Extended Edition)or my player or the converter I bought or just some whacked out issue that I can't figure out. I'm an engineer for goodness sakes, I will have to apply the scientific method, coupled with a wine cooler, to figure it out. Speaking of wine coolers--yesterday I went to the store to buy Marguarita ones and I ended up with some Melon shit. I don't know how that happened, but I'm hoping these are ok. I just wasn't paying attention I guess.

Last weekend

Last weekend was great. I did the hairs cut thing, and the Dr. thing, and then it was on to a weekend full or horses and water and fun. Friday night we rode for a few hours and then we (Shona and I) went to the pool because she teaches scuba and she had a class that night. I just snorkeled around for a few hours and had great good fun. Saturday I woke up-more sore from the swimming for 2 hrs than the riding, and went out to Shona's again to play with horses. First we washed and clipped all three. Molly and Angel were pretty good (It was Angel's first bath, and she took it well) but Slammer...he hates getting the inside hairs of his ears clipped. He was being a twit-butt, and then at one point he reared up and came down on my foot. Didn't do any real damage, just a nice pretty bruise. He didn't get a treat--that's for sure. After they were dry, we took Molly and Slammer for a ride, but they both were hyper/misbehaving. It was cause they were tied all day and had so much excess energy..and for Molly's part (I was on her) she is afraid of cows and corn, and was using that as an excuse. We had some schooling to do when we got back. No treat for her either. Sunday I got my oil changed and my tires rotated and went to the farmer's market witih my parents--I have a really fun assortment of veggies in my fridge, I have to process them or I'm going to have lots of rotten ones soon. Then after a dinner or steak and salmon (I know, my parents spoil me when I go home--food wise anyway!) It was off to go see the horses again, on my way back to the Cities. We rode Slam and Molly again--but not on the road, since that long of a ride would have put me back in the cities too late. Molly had lots of energy, but so did I so we cantered and cantered, and loped and loped, and at one point gallopped. Getting her to walk after you let her go--takes a bit of skill, luck, and a whole lot of persuasion. But, I did and we went and played in the pond with them for a while before heading back and then me heading back home. Sunday night I went to Karin's for some Monty Python and the Holy Grail. How I DO love that movie!

Back to the Present

So, here I am, taking a quick break at work to write this--since I haven't blogged at home, or very much lately. I promise I will right more soon...I'll have so much to say whilst procrastinating from homework and whatnot. Now though I had better get back to my spreadsheet and editing my work website. (It's internal or I'd link it). Have a good Labor Day weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are both higher amounts than her return was too.[url=http://medqual.fr/pro/pro_rayban.php]ray ban pas cher[/url] Replica sunglasses not exclusively economize a significant come of money, but also enable a somebody to purchase different style Cheap Oakley Sunglasses; as the mode trend converts likewise quickly.
Since they may be so popular, many individuals will make an effort to sell knock off sun shades.
Colour is really a key trend that we now have seen featured on add-ons in recent seasons which has definitely being integrated into Oakley sunglasses however kept wonderfully chic as well as luxurious with decadent tones for example brown, deep red, bronze and tortoiseshell dominating the collection too of course, as classic black that is always a fantastic clothing staple and versatile by having an extensive variety of appears.


Oakley sunglasses began carving physics and our unique threePRLog (Press Release) - Oct.Others are in cold climates and want heavy materials Designer Sunglasses Aviator that are still comfortable to the touch.[url=http://medqual.fr/pro/pro_rayban.php]ray ban pas cher[/url] Get Your Team Colors fake oakleys, fake Oakley sunglassesin our wholesale fake oakley sunglasses store, all foakley sunglasses sale at cheapest price, top quality plus over 75% off.
Nowhere on my receipt or your website does is state that if you pay for a purchase with cash and return that purchase you will not receive a complete refund that same day.
t offer an Oakley store inside neighbourhood and are forced to buy it from the internet, below are a few in the precautions that you just have to adopt, Fake Oakleys should you not want to be conned into investing in a two of replica oakley sunglasses.


Many people think Sun glasses lenses color more deep more anti-UV, actually, Sun mirror anti-may wish to UV, and mirror of color shades has nothing to do, and and lenses of production material about, if Sun mirror in production Shi joined has anti-UV of material, so it is has anti-UV features of Sun mirror, such of mirror sold Shi General are has UV of identifies, but due to by currently of processing technology by limited, Sun mirror anti-UV features Supreme can reached 97%, fundamental up not to 100%, So when you see the UV100% logo sunglasses, actually is is not true.The individual aviator layout is great for guarding the individual face originating from close to all sides in defiance to the sunshine and will today be there in some shaded with colour contactNEXT POSTClassic And Fashion Vibrating Dildo Hi folks Hope you all are doing well.Trying all these luxurious treatments are sooo exhausting.[url=http://medqual.fr/pro/pro_rayban.php]ray ban wayfarer[/url] They then took control of all industry and created the tax code in 1914 to force Americans to pay for the compounded debts insinuated on them from that moment on.